Luna 32

10.09.2011

Birthdays are best celebrated with good food and great friends and this year certainly did not disappoint! We enjoyed fabulous dishes at one of my (and my bestie Kim's) all time favorite restaurants, Sol y Luna. Nestled in Birmingham's historic Lakeview district, Sol y Luna brings traditional Spanish cuisine with a wide variety of tapas, from chicken chilaquiles to tomatillo lobster tacos. Topped off with the "Perfect Margarita" (and in my opinion the best margarita this side of Texas) its a dining experience that truly can't be beat!


Like any birthday girl, I wanted a fun, new outfit for my night on the town and what better reason to design and create a new accessory! Introducing my latest earrings, Luna 32, made of gold and large faceted aquamarine teardrops. Perfect for the occasion!!

... and a few pictures from my week long celebration (yes, the only way to celebrate!). Thank you to my friends and family for making my day special. Enjoy!

me & my bestie
my love







pure innocence

family - all in







special plans

special dessert